Accolades include five consecutive years as one of JMP Securities’ “hottest privately-held cybersecurity companies”
RedSeal today announced that it has won eight awards over the past six months. Its cyber risk modeling and scoring platform is trusted by more than 220 Global 2000 corporations and mission-critical government agencies, including all branches of the U.S. military, as well as power grid companies and the world’s leading financial institutions.
The RedSeal platform provides users with a deep understanding of their complete enterprise data centers, including public cloud, private cloud and physical network environments. This in turn improves an enterprise’s resilience to cyber events.
The following organizations honored RedSeal’s business strategy and the technical excellence of its platform – across the government, cybersecurity and financial sectors.
- The “2019 Elite 80,” marks RedSeal’s fifth consecutive year on JMP Securities’ “hottest companies” list, which recognizes the most interesting and strategically positioned private companies that have the capability to dominate their respective markets within the cybersecurity, data management and IT infrastructure industries.
- The Govies: 2019 Government Security Awards honored RedSeal with the gold designation in Network Security, for its excellence in features, innovation, market opportunity, and impact in the security industry.
- For the third consecutive year, Government Security News’ Homeland Security Awards honored RedSeal’s platform.
- Platinum for “Best Cyber Operational Risk Intelligence”
- Platinum for “Best Compliance/Vulnerability Assessment”
- 2019 InfoSec Awards, hosted by Cyber Defense Magazine, selected RedSeal as the one of the best Infosec solutions in two separate categories:
- Network Security and Management, for the second year in a row
- Compliance, a new category in 2019
- For the second year in a row, RedSeal received TMC’s 2018 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award for providing exceptional security for cloud applications.
- American Security Today’s 2018 ASTORS Award, which is considered one of the preeminent U.S. homeland security awards programs, recognized RedSeal as the “Best Network Security Solution,” for its cutting-edge and forward-thinking approach. This builds on the company’s two ASTOR wins in 2017.
“Our cyber risk modeling platform plays a critical role in helping organizations validate their security posture and accelerate investigation, as well as improve the productivity of their network and security teams,” said Ray Rothrock, chairman and CEO at RedSeal. “Maintaining digital resilience is critical for every organization, regardless of its size. These awards are a direct reflection of our team’s dedication and ingenuity.”